[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org
- From: litvinovg <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 16:21:30 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, this is only my humble opinion. This is the list of regressive changes I noticed:
* Search wasn't working properly. Finally I found extension by it's
name. It wasn't working nor yesterday, nor today's morinng. Search
always lead to https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/1
* There is no division between templates and extensions, however there
are links to templates.libreoffice.org and extensions.libreoffice.org
* There is no categorization of extensions or templates (not sure
there were for templates). Only tags.
* All previous extensions' pages links are broken.
* There is no visible information for contacts. Not every user is
ready to work with mail lists. Barrier to send feedback is too high.
* It is awkward to register on one site, then login on another with
strange internal name https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/admin
* It would be a good idea not to throw away previous website user
accounts by the way
I apologize if my emotional reaction were too intensive.
Hope that this feedback could help you.
25/05/2020 16:01, Ilmari Lauhakangas пишет:
Georgy kirjoitti 25.5.2020 klo 16.32:Regards,
In my opinion new extensions.libreoffice.org website is just terrible.
Can you list some specific things that are terrible? It would be helpful.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org||Georgy <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions.libreoffice.org