[libreoffice-website] Access to pl.libreoffice.org CMS

Hey there,

I’m running Polish LO Facebook fanpage and a little bit coordinating stuff in LibreOffice in Poland, nickname in TDF sites: mesho.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Mesho <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Mesho>

I got information from Dominik Danelski that he prepared website pl.libreoffice.org <http://pl.libreoffice.org/> with new layout and wanted to help him with finishing translations. Could you make me account to pl.libreoffice.org CMS? And also please send me instruction how to log in there.

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678