Re: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing

Hi Stephan, *,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 11:41 AM Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com> wrote:
> An extension like
> <https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/en/extensions/show/1> has a
> "Release List" section with a table where one column is labeled
> "Compatibility" (listing "3.3" for Release 1.0.0 in the case of the
> extension mentioned earlier).
>
> * What is the meaning of that compatibility entry? (Is it e.g. the
> minimum or the maximum version of LO that the extension is compatible with?)

That's minimum version of LibreOffice the extension is compatible with

> * How does the information presented there relate to an extension's
> dependencies

It currently doesn't - the way it works was taken from the old
instance, aka the maintainer of an extension specifies the version, it
is not read from the extension itself/cannot tell from that listing
what kind of parameter is used in the extension.

ciao
Christian