[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing
- From: Stephan Bergmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:39:06 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On 10/03/2020 17:34, Mike Saunders wrote:
A week ago, we blogged about the new website we've been working on:
Well, today we're pleased to announce that it's ready for testing!
You can see that we've already imported many items, and while there are
still some more improvements to come, we're finishing off the core
functionality. If you have feedback, please send it to this list!
An extension like <https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/en/extensions/show/1> has a "Release List" section with a table where one column is labeled "Compatibility" (listing "3.3" for Release 1.0.0 in the case of the extension mentioned earlier).
* What is the meaning of that compatibility entry? (Is it e.g. the minimum or the maximum version of LO that the extension is compatible with?)
* How does the information presented there relate to an extension's dependencies (see <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Dependencies>), esp. the OpenOffice.org-minimal-version, OpenOffice.org-maximal-version, and LibreOffice-minimal-version (see <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Extension_Development#Compatibility_notes>)?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] new extensions site hooked up to SSO -ready to use the backend
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] New extensions and templates website for testing