Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF update service out of sync (again)

On 26/03/2020 15:10, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
> Hi wget,
>
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 11:44:03 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
>> Would it be possible for the infra team to push 6.4.2 for fresh users on
>> the TDF update service ? Thanks a lot !:)
>
> Done:

Thanks :)

Currently investigating an issue reported to me via email.

Over the last few days, some French IX have been having a peering war
and have dropped non signed AS route exchanges (while we are in a Corona
virus period, how irresponsible is that?).

This decision is leading to connectivity issues in Europe, sometimes
impacting connections established in one way but not in the other, and
sometimes over between IPv6 and sometimes over IPv4 only.

Some people are reporting download issues over Chocolatey due to this.
Some LibO mirrors are indeed impacted by these changes, something we
cannot do anything about unfortunately.

Just my two cents to let you know. [1]

Regards,

[1] Maybe one of the reason why the only 6.4.1 has failed the deployment
on Chocolatey. https://chocolatey.org/packages/libreoffice-fresh/6.4.1

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice