[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Unstoppable Domains + TDF password manager
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Unstoppable Domains + TDF password manager
- From: Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:56:23 +0100
- To: "William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 20:36:35 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> Does TDF has access to an account on Unstoppable Domains?
Not as far as I know.
> # Password manager
> What are you using to share passwords and credentials in the infra team?
Yes, KeePassX. I find credential sharing a very dirty hack for services &
systems which don't support multi-accounts, as it makes secret and/or
team member rotation close to impossible. When possible we use
dedicated secrets which are managed separately.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Unstoppable Domains + TDF password manager||"William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Personal templates with LOOL on the TDF NC server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Personal templates with LOOL on the TDF NC server
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Unstoppable Domains + TDF password manager