[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] I want to help in Polish translation of the LibreOffice website
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] I want to help in Polish translation of the LibreOffice website
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:37:35 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Hello, my name is Kacper Paczos. I want to help in Polish translation of the LibreOffice website.
I will cooperate with Dominik Danelski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, can you create account to the translation of the LO's website for me?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] I want to help in Polish translation of the LibreOffice website||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Jitsi instance issues with 20+ people
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Personal templates with LOOL on the TDF NC server
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] A few question from novice NL maintainer
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] I want to help in Polish translation of the LibreOffice website