[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki - Locked main page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki - Locked main page
- From: Dennis Roczek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 19:17:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Am 20.02.2020 um 09:48 schrieb Ilmari Lauhakangas:
> Eddy Ma kirjoitti 19.2.2020 klo 18.15:
>> I wanted to update the main wiki page (en) but editing is restricted
>> due to some vandalism that happened some time ago (according to
>> Can anybody unlock it again?
> I would like to wait for feedback from Dennis. Maybe he has a way to
> add an additional level of security to it.
Sry for the delay, already anwered in private (separate mail).
As correctly noted, the page was locked because of vandalism and the
main page is one of the most viewed pages on the wiki (surprise!).
I have created yet another templates which is simply transcluded for
updating the events.
If you (everybody in the community) want to edit anything (design,
content, etc.) which is not in templates already, please ping us admins.
(there are many admins nowadays; trusted, well known users might get
also the flag).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Wiki - Locked main page||Eddy Ma <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki - Locked main page||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki - Locked main page
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] TDF update service out of sync (again)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki - Locked main page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] TDF update service out of sync (again)