Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem on NextCloud instance

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 9:00 PM Guilhem Moulin <guilhem@libreoffice.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 at 14:14:50 -0500, Drew Jensen wrote:
> > I was just on the nextcloud server.
> > […]
>
> Seems you're actually trying to describe an issue with our Online
> instance.

I suppose that is true.

Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't have said anything this time either as it
seems to work fine for me now also.

Honestly though there have been a bunch of little incidents like this and I
never know whether to say anything or not?

Thanks for what you do and I hope you had a great time at the gathering.

Drew