[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 18:29:20 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Le 20-01-22 à 18 h 50, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
> Like promised, I have integrated the maintainer and contact info for the
> TDF blogs.
> I had to modify a bit the Infra/Services for this. Hope you don't mind.
> If this is causing problems, feel free to revert my change, this is just
> a one click operation with MediaWiki.
> On 15/11/2019 14:10, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
>> (Not sure they'll all agree to have their address published on the wiki
> I took the initiative to standardize the nomenclature, specify MediaWiki
> usernames when available and use the nospam MediaWiki template syntax
> because quite a bunch of email addresses were in the open using the
> mailto: scheme.
> I also updated the International Sites section, checking all the
> pages manually to see if there were still valid. This took some time,
> but I'm glad this is done :)
> Like always, I'm open to feedback :)
>  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services
Thanks for doing this. Wonderful!
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have||William Gathoye <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have||"William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] CSP issue is back on the WordPress blog instance
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] CSP issue is back on the WordPress blog instance
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Nov 19 at 17:30 UTC