Re: [libreoffice-website] CSP issue is back on the WordPress blog instance

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 22:10:59 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> On 23/01/2020 21:07, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
>> and tick the “Privacy/GDPR - Show Consent Message” and “No Cookies”
>> boxes.
>
> Ok, the preferences you have set to my account seems to have been kept
> when I connected. Sweet. Thanks :)

I was wrong in my correction, the settings are per subsite but not per
user actually :-) There is also no need to edit old posts AFAICT.

Ticked these boxes on all our subsites now, so hopefully that won't
create confusion to other blog editors.

--
Guilhem.