On 23/01/2020 21:07, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

and tick the “Privacy/GDPR - Show Consent Message” and “No Cookies”
boxes.

Ok, the preferences you have set to my account seems to have been kept
when I connected. Sweet. Thanks :)

Afterwards both https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deadbeef and
[embedyt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deadbeef[/embedyt]

Indeed, this is now working for both solutions (plain URL and [embedyt]
short code).

It's IMHO unfortunate that the plugins don't have these on by
default.

Yes :(. And I don't even understand why this plugin has been used in the
first place, especially as the YT embedding is nowadays done
automatically by the WordPress editor.

But indeed, by default, the "GDPR agreement" requested to the user to
confirm he really wants to see the video might be missing with the
default config, hence the need for a plugin, maybe?

There is definitely room for documentation :) A needed step before
making improvements/providing a new design to the blogs IMHO. Will
follow with the team (mostly Italo) :)

Thanks again Guilhem for your quick fix :) Resetting the article back to
"online" state now :)

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice