Re: [libreoffice-website] CSP issue is back on the WordPress blog instance

Hi wget,

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 17:12:27 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> I'm still facing a CSP issue for the French blog. Extensions and third
> party calls to YouTube are being rejected due to the too restrictive CSP
> policy (at least for the fr. sub domain). [1]

This one is intentional, see our Privacy Policy ยง1.11.1.4. Please link
to https://www.youtube-nocookie.com instead, which I believe does work
(at least it does on the main blog):

$ curl -sI https://fr.blog.documentfoundation.org | \
sed -nr '/^Content-Security-Policy:/I s/[:;]\s+/\n/gp' | \
grep youtube
frame-src https://www.youtube-nocookie.com

IIRC all embedded YouTube videos were changed to use that site in spring
2018.

--
Guilhem.