Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Jan 21 infra call

On 23/01/2020 12:04, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:

> Some quotes from a recent discussion where KDE contributors weighed in:
> [...]

Thanks for these precisions :)

> I ask you to remain calm and wait for some time while we figure out this
> BZ situation. If you come to FOSDEM, I can tell you more on what I am
> doing to try and solve it.

Haha, I'm calm, I'm just overly passionate about things to move forwards :)

Yes, of course, I'll be at FOSDEM for the whole days, even at the social
dinner and at the hackfest :)

Happy to discuss, any time there :)

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice