Re: [libreoffice-website] WordPress broken images [urgent]

On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 at 16:19:08 +0100, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
> This blog will need to be redone in all cases. :)

While I do thing we should try to serve these resources ourselves, this
is a priori a trivial change (JQuery and fonts are no-brainers at
least), and I think it's stretching things a bit to call for a complete
revamp of that site :-P

--
Guilhem.