Re: [libreoffice-website] WordPress broken images [urgent]

On 04/01/2020 15:10, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:

> If you have an account on the FR WordPress and you go at [1], if you try
> to disable this CDN, you get the following CSP errors as well.

Correction.

Actually, we don't need to disable anything in the extension to notice
the errors, since these is reported in the JS console while the page is
*being loaded*.

Thanks :)

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice