Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?

On 08/11/2019 13:29, sophi wrote:

> I didn't noticed that Ilmari spoke about mamot.fr which is hosted by La
> Quadrature du Net which is also a French political association, hence
> breaking also our neutrality.

Like requested on the LibreOfficeFR telegram chat, I moved away the
LibreOfficeFR Mastodon account from mamot.fr to my friend instance's
mstdn.io.

The account is not publicly visible, but I have been able to test the
migration feature that will be used when LibreOffice will also move away
from Fosstodon to our TDF owned instance :) [1]

Regards,

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/3033

--
William Gathoye