[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- From: "William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 01:15:08 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 08/11/2019 11:00, Jeff Huang wrote:
> I think it is a good idea if our sysadmin doesn't have any complaints for
> this :-)
> By the way, where is our PeerTube instance? 😂
A Mastodon instance was more "urgent" since local communities weren't on
part with the official LibreOffice account now hosted on Fosstodon.
Indeed, communities accepting French for example are all behind politic
instances, and this is annoying for us to use them. TDF should be as
neutral as possible.
This is why a Peertube instance has been somewhat delayed. Next
estimation Q1 2020 according to the discussion led today during the
Volunteer for LibreOffice
Member of The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||Jeff Huang <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Accesing local silverstripe admin
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?