On 12/11/2019 13:09, sophi wrote:
We are already in contact and cooperating, Jean-Baptiste in on the l10n
list and we are working together. As we are both on migrating period, we
are currently more in investigating phase than cooperation phase. Our
aim is to have a workshop all together at FOSDEM.
Ok super. I'll participate at that workshop then, but with my Mattermost
hat this time :)

it's in Redmine, l10n community is writing its feedback, then we will
summarize when the migration is over
Ok. I'm currently digging into the Redmine instance in order to find the
link. :D

  * Who is coordinating the Weblate migration process here at TDF? What
    are the persons involves? sophi? guilhem?
and Christian too.
Ok. Taken into account.

--
William Gathoye