[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 13:09:05 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 12/11/2019 à 12:57, William Gathoye a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
> Jean-Baptiste Holcroft, the maintainer of the Fedora translation stack
> for French is willing to seek coordination about Weblate migration (see
> copy of his email below).
this mail is for KDE, Jean-Baptiste is joining them, while I've added
SUSE in the loop.
> Among the other FOSS projects that has shown interest: KDE, Fedora,
> The idea like described in the mail below (in French) is to be able to:
> 1. share experiences
> 2. have some sort of user group in order to ask together for some new
> features and in a way influence the weblate dev roadmap
> 3. secure Weblate as FOSS project and make it a viable well maintained
We are already in contact and cooperating, Jean-Baptiste in on the l10n
list and we are working together. As we are both on migrating period, we
are currently more in investigating phase than cooperation phase. Our
aim is to have a workshop all together at FOSDEM.
> The questions I have for TDF:
> * Would TDF agree to support such an initiative? (technically and
> experiences first)
as said above already done
> * Is this possible for TDF to share the decisions and notes that have
> been taken during our Weblate migration process? If these notes are
> public, share them explicitly.
it's in Redmine, l10n community is writing its feedback, then we will
summarize when the migration is over
> * Who is coordinating the Weblate migration process here at TDF? What
> are the persons involves? sophi? guilhem?
and Christian too.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration||William Gathoye <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration||William Gathoye <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Listing of all blog subdomains we have
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Cooperation with other FOSS projects for Weblate migration