Hi William,
Le 12/11/2019 à 12:57, William Gathoye a écrit :
Hello everyone,

Jean-Baptiste Holcroft, the maintainer of the Fedora translation stack
for French is willing to seek coordination about Weblate migration (see
copy of his email below).

this mail is for KDE, Jean-Baptiste is joining them, while I've added
SUSE in the loop.

Among the other FOSS projects that has shown interest: KDE, Fedora,
Mattermost.

The idea like described in the mail below (in French) is to be able to:

1. share experiences
2. have some sort of user group in order to ask together for some new
features and in a way influence the weblate dev roadmap
3. secure Weblate as FOSS project and make it a viable well maintained
project

We are already in contact and cooperating, Jean-Baptiste in on the l10n
list and we are working together. As we are both on migrating period, we
are currently more in investigating phase than cooperation phase. Our
aim is to have a workshop all together at FOSDEM.

The questions I have for TDF:

  * Would TDF agree to support such an initiative? (technically and
    experiences first)

as said above already done

  * Is this possible for TDF to share the decisions and notes that have
    been taken during our Weblate migration process? If these notes are
    public, share them explicitly.

it's in Redmine, l10n community is writing its feedback, then we will
summarize when the migration is over

  * Who is coordinating the Weblate migration process here at TDF? What
    are the persons involves? sophi? guilhem?

and Christian too.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545