[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:02:50 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 08/11/2019 à 10:56, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
> I've had a request from a native-language project to set up a TDF
> Mastodon instance. As you may have seen, we currently use Fosstodon for
> @libreoffice in English, which works well:
> However, Fosstodon is English-only, so perhaps a TDF instance would be
> good to get other native-language projects on board, all in the same
> place. What do you think?
+1, I wanted to set up an account for the FR project too when I realized
it was English only, so count us in :)
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?