[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:55:25 +0100
- To: Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>
- Cc: Localization list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Website list <email@example.com>
On 20/10/2019 22:14, Mihkel Tõnnov wrote:
> What do I need to do to update the design of the site for my language?
Thanks for offering to update the Estonian page! Looking at the
SilverStripe admin interface, I can only see pages in English, so I'm
not sure how to switch this I'm afraid. But let me poke the infra team
who should have the technical know-how...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Websites in various languages that need updating||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating||Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Dutch download pages wrong way around
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] TDF Mastodon instance?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?