[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Dutch download pages wrong way around
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Dutch download pages wrong way around
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 12:16:44 +0100
- To: Martijn Dekker <email@example.com>
- Cc: "LibreOffice, website" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Martijn, *,
On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 2:23 PM Martijn Dekker <email@example.com> wrote:
> The download pages for the Dutch version are the wrong way around: Fresh
> offers the Still version (6.2.8), and Still offers the Fresh version
Changed that now - btw: that is the "Codeline to show on this page"
setting when using the split design variants.
If you want to switch to the newstyle where both are displayed
simultaneously, set the version code to 999
Also the portable download page wasn't updated in ages - there the
shortcode also needs updating for the codeline.
(And NL-projects are fee to only link to the language variant that
includes their language, no need to link to both - only difference is
set of languages included)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Dutch download pages wrong way around||Martijn Dekker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Websites in various languages that need updating
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Dutch download pages wrong way around
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Ask.libreoffice.org is down