[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: [SOLVED] OT
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: [SOLVED] OT
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:20:28 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 19-10-29 à 05 h 58, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> On 29/10/2019 10:54, Marc Paré wrote:
>> Ah ... yes, a burned out pixel exactly at that point. What are the odds
>> of that happening ... Sheesh.
>> The Chrome window rendered the word "built" at a different spot, which
>> is why it rendered correctly.
>> Good catch! Issue solved.
>> Thanks for the help.
> Haha, no worries! It reminds me of a similar situation years ago: I was
> working in an office, and a colleague was busy at her computer. Suddenly
> a spider appeared and started walking over her screen -- and she wanted
> to capture this moment, and took... a screenshot. She couldn't
> understand why the spider wasn't in the screenshot :-)
Now that is funny!
Some time ago, my mother called me to say that each time she used her
computer, that some woman was watching her at her keyboard and she came
back each time she rebooted the computer. She was so freaked out that
she refused to use her computer. I was so worried about this that I
drove up to her place, a 6 hour drive, to see what was happening. When I
checked her computer, she had the Linux software "Cheese" open and set
to video. So she was actually watching herself on her computer. She
thought it was hilarious!
She turns 87 years of age in November and has been using Linux for about
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Use of Windows 7/8/10 (XX bits) instead of Windows (x86|x86_64) on download page
- Previous by thread: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page