Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page

On 29/10/2019 10:54, Marc Paré wrote:

> Ah ... yes, a burned out pixel exactly at that point. What are the odds
> of that happening ... Sheesh.
>
> The Chrome window rendered the word "built" at a different spot, which
> is why it rendered correctly.
>
> Good catch! Issue solved.
>
> Thanks for the help.

Haha, no worries! It reminds me of a similar situation years ago: I was
working in an office, and a colleague was busy at her computer. Suddenly
a spider appeared and started walking over her screen -- and she wanted
to capture this moment, and took... a screenshot. She couldn't
understand why the spider wasn't in the screenshot :-)

Mike