[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- From: Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:58:50 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 29/10/2019 10:54, Marc Paré wrote:
> Ah ... yes, a burned out pixel exactly at that point. What are the odds
> of that happening ... Sheesh.
> The Chrome window rendered the word "built" at a different spot, which
> is why it rendered correctly.
> Good catch! Issue solved.
> Thanks for the help.
Haha, no worries! It reminds me of a similar situation years ago: I was
working in an office, and a colleague was busy at her computer. Suddenly
a spider appeared and started walking over her screen -- and she wanted
to capture this moment, and took... a screenshot. She couldn't
understand why the spider wasn't in the screenshot :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Re: [SOLVED] OT||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: [SOLVED] OT
- Previous by thread: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [SOLVED] OT