[SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page

Le 19-10-29 à 05 h 39, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> On 29/10/2019 10:30, Marc Paré wrote:
>> Hmmm, that is strange. When I do a screen capture it captures the image
>> with the correct spelling. Here is a photo taken of the page but taken
>> from my phone, where it shows the spelling error. -- on Firefox
>> 68.1.0esr (64bits)
>>
>> http://parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/LibreOffice-Download-Screenshot-SpellingError-buiit-in-help-2.jpg
> Zooming in, it looks like the bit turning the "l" into more of an "i" is
> separated by a darker dot. Are you sure it's not like a stuck pixel or
> something? Like, you could try moving the Firefox window around a bit,
> and see if that changes anything...
>
> Mike

Ah ... yes, a burned out pixel exactly at that point. What are the odds
of that happening ... Sheesh.

The Chrome window rendered the word "built" at a different spot, which
is why it rendered correctly.

Good catch! Issue solved.

Thanks for the help.

Time to update my monitor. :-)