[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 05:54:22 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 19-10-29 à 05 h 39, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> On 29/10/2019 10:30, Marc Paré wrote:
>> Hmmm, that is strange. When I do a screen capture it captures the image
>> with the correct spelling. Here is a photo taken of the page but taken
>> from my phone, where it shows the spelling error. -- on Firefox
>> 68.1.0esr (64bits)
> Zooming in, it looks like the bit turning the "l" into more of an "i" is
> separated by a darker dot. Are you sure it's not like a stuck pixel or
> something? Like, you could try moving the Firefox window around a bit,
> and see if that changes anything...
Ah ... yes, a burned out pixel exactly at that point. What are the odds
of that happening ... Sheesh.
The Chrome window rendered the word "built" at a different spot, which
is why it rendered correctly.
Good catch! Issue solved.
Thanks for the help.
Time to update my monitor. :-)
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page||Mike Saunders <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Next by Date: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Next by thread: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page