[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:34:33 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Oops! There is a spelling error on the downloads page, large green
button that says: "buiit-in help" --> should be "built-in help"
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Problem with recurring donations?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Spelling error on downloads page