[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] recurring donations via Stripe
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] recurring donations via Stripe
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:30:10 +0200
- To: email@example.com
in the past days, I've received several complaints about the recurring donations via Stripe. People are claiming they didn't opt for an recurring donation, but a one-off instead, or tell that the sum is different from what they mentioned.
It's not many complaints and I couldn't reproduce, so it could simply be mistakes. We had that in the past as well and it was rarely a mistake on our end.
Can anyone reproduce the problem?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Sep 17 infra call
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Use of Windows 7/8/10 (XX bits) instead of Windows (x86|x86_64) on download page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Sep 17 infra call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Use of Windows 7/8/10 (XX bits) instead of Windows (x86|x86_64) on download page