Re: [libreoffice-website] Email Connection suddenly refused

Dave Barton kirjoitti 20.8.2019 klo 22.27:
Suddenly today my email credentials are
being rejected by the mail server.Is there a mail server issue?RegardsDave

Regarding libreoffice.org emails, in Thunderbird, I set the authentication method to Normal password and it worked again.

Ilmari