[libreoffice-website] IPv6 to IPv4 redirection from MirrorBrain

Hello Guilhem,

I have received a pretty interesting question from an user on the
LibreOfficeFR Twitter account[1].

Considering the following use case:

An IPv6-only client connecting to the LibreOffice website in order to
download LibreOffice.

Do we risk the following potential issue with our MirrorBrain instance ?

The IPv6-only client potentially being redirected to an IPv4 only mirror

or is MirrorBrain smart enough to redirect connections established from
an IPv6 src address *ONLY* to IPv6 capable mirror servers ?

Wondering if I'm clear :)

Thanks in advance for your answer :)

Regards,

[1] https://twitter.com/lafibreinfo/status/1162022454736359424