[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] IPv6 to IPv4 redirection from MirrorBrain
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] IPv6 to IPv4 redirection from MirrorBrain
- From: William Gathoye <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:45:09 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have received a pretty interesting question from an user on the
LibreOfficeFR Twitter account.
Considering the following use case:
An IPv6-only client connecting to the LibreOffice website in order to
Do we risk the following potential issue with our MirrorBrain instance ?
The IPv6-only client potentially being redirected to an IPv4 only mirror
or is MirrorBrain smart enough to redirect connections established from
an IPv6 src address *ONLY* to IPv6 capable mirror servers ?
Wondering if I'm clear :)
Thanks in advance for your answer :)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] IPv6 to IPv4 redirection from MirrorBrain||Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Update on the LibreOffice Extensions and Templates website
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] IPv6 penetration statistics with LibreOffice downloads
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Update on the LibreOffice Extensions and Templates website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] IPv6 to IPv4 redirection from MirrorBrain