[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org
- From: Terrence Enger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 15:00:30 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
As I am not subscribed to this list, please include me as cc in your
If this is the wrong place to ask about my problem, redirection is
For the first time in a long time, I think I may have something to
offer on a wiki page below <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org>;.
In May 2017, I changed my password. The giving me my temporary
password gives details associated with my address:
Now, when I try to reset my password,
about my email "No matching user".
I tried to create an account with username=TerrenceEnger (the page
complained "Invalid username Terrence Enger" when I included the
space), and this seemed to work. But now when I try to sign on or
recover my password giving either username TerrenceEnger or email
email@example.com, the system complains "Invalid username or
password". I suppose it is possible that I mistyped my password twice
when creating the account, but I do not think so.
Guidance is much appreciated.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org||Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] unscheduled hypervisor reboot
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [solved] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Switching LibreOffice Twitter handle to camel case
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] credentials for wiki.documentfoundation.org