Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Libocon.com Registration Page re-Captcha wrong key

Hi Jean,

Le 2019-07-11 à 10:43 a.m., Jean Spiteri a écrit :
> Try registering from
> https://conference.libreoffice.org/2019/registration-form/. The Captcha
> should load well from that URL. Probably the problem is happening because
> the same site is being served at two URLs but Captcha is checking for one of
> them.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Website-f1644957.html

Thanks it worked.

Do you know if this can be fixed. It would be a shame to have some
people give up on the registration process if they are accessing the
conference site through any of the LiboCon site. For example, I also
have the libocon.ca domain pointing also to the
https://conference.libreoffice.org/2019/registration-form/ page, so
presumably, the same issue would exist for that domain as well. The
libocon domain name is easier to remember than the conference site.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
marc@marcpare.com