[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] ASKBot German UI problematic
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] ASKBot German UI problematic
- From: Dennis Roczek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:20:50 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have a problem with the "notifications" page at Askbot. At the english
page I can mark new comments in "watched" pages and mark them either as
read or delete these.
At the German page this is not possible as the tabs "Vote" and "Account"
are moved to the next line overlaying the "mark seen" and "delete" links
e.g. in my case the page is at
If you have a askbot account already, then you simply can see your
notifications if you switch the language part in the url to "de".
This problem exists in Firefox and Vivaldi (Chromium based) (tested also
in private tabs so that no extension is producing any problems).
Can somebody fix here the CSS, please?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - https://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Libocon.com Registration Page re-Captcha wrong key
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Libocon.com Registration Page re-Captcha wrong key
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Libocon.com Registration Page re-Captcha wrong key
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Jul 16 at 16:30 UTC