Re: [libreoffice-website] Fixing broken links for previous LibreOffice releases

Hello everyone,

On 22/03/2019 23:09, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

> No idea, that's a question for releng (cloph).

I'm coming back to the news.

Can cloph have a look at this?

Because as we don't have a solution right now, the problem is still
present at chocolatey [1] :/

Regards,

[1] https://chocolatey.org/packages/libreoffice-still#comment-4487551601

--