[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Call for Feedback - Maps
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Call for Feedback - Maps
- From: William Gathoye <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 19:35:46 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few issues I saw when testing the implementation:
1. The date format is not precised when comes the time of inserting our
data. I had to guess it from the error message appearing after
having inserted the data.
2. The date is the date until which we want to appear, not the date
when we started contributing to LibreOffice. "Date" alone is not
3. If an issue occurs, the popups is discarded. We need to click the
"Add" button again to make the popup appear again and see our error
4. There is no GDPR indication about how the email address will be
used. I had to guess it after I added my data to realize it is just
needed for validation.
5. Anyone with the email address can edit the POI even if the POI
doesn't belong to him/her.
6. Editing didn't work for me. It leads to a 404 page.
7. When I have several locations added. Each of them is listed under
the same name and I don't know which one I'm editing.
8. Please remove the float:left statement in the #ContributorMap and
add margin: 0.
9. Buttons need to be properly positioned. Call to action "Add" at the
far right. Edit at the far left.
10. Avoid the popup.
11. When the website will be deployed, with all the contributors we
have, the whole world will be covered by POI. POI should only appear
when zooming in a specific region.
If you need help, feel free to ping me/give me access to the dev website.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Re: Call for Feedback - Maps||Jean Spiteri <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Call for Feedback - Maps||Jean Spiteri <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Call for Feedback - Maps
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fixing broken links for previous LibreOffice releases
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Call for Feedback - Maps
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Call for Feedback - Maps