[libreoffice-website] GMANE mail archives no reachable.

Hi - it came up on a mailing list that someone was having trouble getting
to the LibreOffice mail archive at GMANE. I thought that stopped - but it
turns out the website still sends folks there see one example is
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists.

There are others, time to remove those GMANE links wherever they are, me
thinks.

Best wishes,

Drew