[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 15:09:39 +0200
- To: Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "LibreOffice, website" <email@example.com>, Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 7:52 PM Michael Wolf <email@example.com> wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
> But, wonders never cease! It works for both hsb and dsb now! I used 999
> now, 9.9 did not work and 999 initially, either.
> But still two questions remain: There is a one string in English on the
> download page:
> 1. "Key management software for the new OpenPGP feature (external site)"
> "Key management software" is a link. Where can I translate it? It seems
> to be new because it is in English on German website as well.
Ah, those are hardcoded still - somehow overlooked those.
> 2. The website shows still two download sites. It should be **one**
> download page.
If you want to keep the old sites around to not break links, you can
turn them into a redirector page.
(On Settings tab when viewing a page).
So switch to Redirector page and pick your main download page.
Or just unpublish and remove from staging area to completely delete the page.
> And finally, the Donate page must still be in new style.
Delays in build for 6.3.0 alpha/6.2.4 pushed that back, sorry for that.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] French blog creation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle