[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 17:40:24 +0200
- To: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "LibreOffice, website" <email@example.com>, Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
If you want to keep the old sites around to not break links, you can
turn them into a redirector page.
(On Settings tab when viewing a page).
So switch to Redirector page and pick your main download page.
Or just unpublish and remove from staging area to completely delete the page.
I did it this way:
"I've set Stable/Still to 6.1 on Silverstripe now and, moreover, I unchecked "Show in menus" for hsb and dsb. Finally I changed page name and slug name: Libreoffice sćahnyć/libreoffice-scahnyc, Libreoffice ześěgnuś/libreoffice-zesegnus."
E-mail from me on May 14.
And finally, the Donate page must still be in new style.
Delays in build for 6.3.0 alpha/6.2.4 pushed that back, sorry for that.
OK, thank you.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle