[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 23:42:58 +0200
- To: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I have a favor to ask you.
There is a link to a helppack on Sorbian download pages: "English fallback". It leads to the English helppack as fallback because there is no Sorbian help until now. Is it possible to link to the German helppack instead?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Inconsistent remarks of macOS version requirement in www.libreoffice.org
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle