[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 23:29:21 +0200
- To: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Martin Srebotnjak schrieb:
I just checked in Silvestripe. Someone changed something about the page
(the page had "changed" tag in the tree-view), and it seemed working in the
preview pane, so I made it visible and published it officially.
Then I checked the link in three different browsers and they all showed the
old download page (some never accessed this link), but it was probably just
server cache and then -YAAAY! - it started working!
fine, I can confirm that. We can be happy now as far as the download page is concerned (except the untranslated string). Christian wrote he will switch the Donate page tomorrow.
Thanks and kind regards,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle