[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 11:34:10 +0200
- To: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Cc: "LibreOffice, website" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
V V sre., 8. maj 2019 ob 11:28 je oseba Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
> Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
> > To answer a couple of questions:
> > a) How to get new-style download page:
> > Answer: Specify "999" as Codeline to show, that should display the
> > newstyle one.
> Hi Christian,
> I think I needn't do that. I assume that I already have the newstyle
> download pages:
> or don't I?
No, Michael, you don't, that is old style.
New style has a single download page for both versions, which is much user
friendlier, see here:
English site: https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/
German site: https://de.libreoffice.org/download/download/
We have translated the strings in Pootle, but just cannot get this page on
our l10n sites, it seems.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle