V V sre., 8. maj 2019 ob 11:28 je oseba Michael Wolf <milupo@sorbzilla.de>
napisala:

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

To answer a couple of questions:
a) How to get new-style download page:
   Answer:  Specify "999" as Codeline to show, that should display the
newstyle one.

Hi Christian,

I think I needn't do that. I assume that I already have the newstyle
download pages:

https://hsb.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-stable/
https://hsb.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/

or don't I?

No, Michael, you don't, that is old style.

New style has a single download page for both versions, which is much user
friendlier, see here:
English site: https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/
German site: https://de.libreoffice.org/download/download/

We have translated the strings in Pootle, but just cannot get this page on
our l10n sites, it seems.

Lp, m.