Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

To answer a couple of questions:
a) How to get new-style download page:
   Answer:  Specify "999" as Codeline to show, that should display the
newstyle one.

Hi Christian,

I think I needn't do that. I assume that I already have the newstyle download pages:

https://hsb.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-stable/
https://hsb.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/

or don't I?

b) Sidebar content

Sidebar labels are not part of the strings translatable in pootle, due
to the varoius links / different targets that NL-projects might use
instead of the default English ones.

Hm, I don't know anything about it. Did Martin ask that? Do you jog my memory?

still a question: There is a long text to the right of the new Donate
page (see www.libreoffice.org/donate or, in German,
de.libreoffice.org/donate).

That's intentional, as it is the legal text that is not meant to be
translated. Feel free to not include the placeholder and instead point
to the German website instead.

This issue is settled for me. I found the text on Silverstripe. It is already translated.

c) newstyle donate:

Currently no user-configurable setting to switch between old and
newstyle, that's a whitelist in the backend. Will start rolling out to
newstyle for compatible currencies in the next days.

For me this is the last task that should be still done for hsb and dsb.

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael