[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Tiny MCE strange behaviour
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Tiny MCE strange behaviour
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 13:58:49 +0200
- To: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <email@example.com>
- Cc: Website list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 5:15 PM Daniel A. Rodriguez
> I'm trying to add HTML code but the editor messes up.
> See https://i.postimg.cc/rmr0fDKz/20190421-114013.jpg
Would be easier to judge if you just pasted the whole text into email
or do a real screenshot.
> The code on the right is what I'm pasting into tiny mce through html
> option. And what you can seenon the left is what happens after trying to
> save it.
I think there's a tag mismatch somewhere, but hard to tell....
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Tiny MCE strange behaviour||"Daniel A. Rodriguez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Tiny MCE strange behaviour