[libreoffice-website] Tiny MCE strange behaviour

I'm trying to add HTML code but the editor messes up.
See https://i.postimg.cc/rmr0fDKz/20190421-114013.jpg
The code on the right is what I'm pasting into tiny mce through html
option. And what you can seenon the left is what happens after trying to
save it.

It's weird