[libreoffice-website] Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] I would like to participate maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 09:00:09 +0000
From: Petro Enk <petroenk@outlook.com><mailto:petroenk@outlook.com>
To: l10n@global.libreoffice.org<mailto:l10n@global.libreoffice.org> <l10n@global.libreoffice.org><mailto:l10n@global.libreoffice.org>
CC: yanjingtao@gmail.com<mailto:yanjingtao@gmail.com> <yanjingtao@gmail.com><mailto:yanjingtao@gmail.com>

Dear l10n team,

I am a native Mandarin speaker who lives in China Mainland.

I have some free time usually, and I would like to join the maintenance work of zh-cn.libreoffice.org website.

The current zh-cn website maintainer Yan Jingtao (yanjingtao@gmail.com<mailto:yanjingtao@gmail.com>) has agreed to my participation of such work.

I have been active at zh-cn Pootle (my pootle account is petroenk@yeah.net<mailto:petroenk@yeah.net>).

Best wishes,

Petroenk