[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:02:43 +0200
- To: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Martin Srebotnjak schrieb:
I think there are still two strings not translatable on Pootle from the
"Donate via Stripe" (a button near the localizable button "Donate via
PayPal" under the reCaptcha).
I didn't find this string, either. But, it seems it is not used in new Donate page anymore.
"Amount:" (the string before text field for entering the amount of
There is such a string on Pootle which apparently is not used, whyever:
Comparing with the new Donate page in German,
it seems there are still more untranslated/unavailable strings:
In the first box:
Clicking the button "Mittels PayPal spenden" a new page is opened containing this text:
"To process your donation of 25 EUR, you are now forwarded to PayPal's website to complete the payment.
If you are not forwarded automatically, please click the button named Continue below."
Clicking the button "Mittels Kreditkarte spenden" an image gallery appears with English text.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Postmortem March 26 incident report
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle