Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle

Hi, Christian,

I think there are still two strings not translatable on Pootle from the
Donate page:
"Donate via Stripe" (a button near the localizable button "Donate via
PayPal" under the reCaptcha).
"Amount:" (the string before text field for entering the amount of
bitcoins/b.cash)

I also have the following question (I raised it over a year ago, but alas):
why cannot the new donate page and the new combined (stable and fresh)
download page be used/turned on in the localized sites (I can only have the
old separate stable and fresh download pages on the Slovenian site, and I
can only have the old donate page on sl page).

I don't mind the old donate page, but the combined download page is much
more user-friendly.

Here is the example:
English combined download page:
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/
Slovenian separate stable and fresh pages (does a newcomer to the LO
project even know which one to select from the menu?):
https://sl.libreoffice.org/prenosi/najnovejsi-libreoffice/ (fresh)
https://sl.libreoffice.org/prenosi/stabilni-libreoffice/

Hopefully you can make these two newer versions of these pages also
localizable in Pootle and available on localized sites.

Thanks,
Martin

V V tor., 16. apr. 2019 ob 13:10 je oseba Christian Lohmaier <