[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:58:35 +0200
- To: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Wolf <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I think there are still two strings not translatable on Pootle from the
"Donate via Stripe" (a button near the localizable button "Donate via
PayPal" under the reCaptcha).
"Amount:" (the string before text field for entering the amount of
I also have the following question (I raised it over a year ago, but alas):
why cannot the new donate page and the new combined (stable and fresh)
download page be used/turned on in the localized sites (I can only have the
old separate stable and fresh download pages on the Slovenian site, and I
can only have the old donate page on sl page).
I don't mind the old donate page, but the combined download page is much
Here is the example:
English combined download page:
Slovenian separate stable and fresh pages (does a newcomer to the LO
project even know which one to select from the menu?):
Hopefully you can make these two newer versions of these pages also
localizable in Pootle and available on localized sites.
V V tor., 16. apr. 2019 ob 13:10 je oseba Christian Lohmaier <
> Hi *,
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM Florian Effenberger
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Cloph, is there any update? Did you manage to roll out the updates to
> > Pootle on Saturday?
> The remaining cut-off strings had been fixed (another error in the
> po2yaml script that converts from pootle's po to the yaml files with
> multiline strings) - but I forgot to flush the cache, so some of the
> old truncated strings still were served.
> Also today I added the few changed/added strings that were not
> translatable so far on the donate-page to pootle.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle