[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 14:32:41 +0200
- To: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Cc: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
The remaining cut-off strings had been fixed (another error in the
po2yaml script that converts from pootle's po to the yaml files with
multiline strings) - but I forgot to flush the cache, so some of the
old truncated strings still were served.
Also today I added the few changed/added strings that were not
translatable so far on the donate-page to pootle.
thank you for your reply.
The problem with the truncated strings on the Download page is fixed now.
For a final opinion about the Donate page, I've to see first how this page will look with the new "livery". There are some strings which are both on Silverstripe and on Pootle. It seems that the string "Donate via Stripe" under the Captcha box and the Captcha box itself won't be used anymore.
The new strings on Pootle are already translated both into hsb and dsb.
Thanks and kind regards,
@Florian: Thank you for your help.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle