[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 17:57:35 +0200
- To: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>
- Cc: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Florian Effenberger schrieb:
sorry to hear about these issues - I thought they were solved a while ago. If not, apologies, then we really should get that sorted out ASAP.
I talk to Cloph on the phone to learn about the status quo and get back to you.
I'm a little bit angry because I've been waiting 4 weeks until my request was fulfilled to migrate the Pootle strings to hsb.libreoffice.org and dsb.libreoffice.org. The upshot was that most strings were not migrated - obviously the strings from newdesign.po.
Partially translated content is not acceptable for a translator if he has already translated everything.
Already some weeks ago I intended to announce the two website addresses to Sorbian users. Until now I couldn't do it.
Is Cloph really the only one who can do that?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle