Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

sorry to hear about these issues - I thought they were solved a while ago. If not, apologies, then we really should get that sorted out ASAP.

I talk to Cloph on the phone to learn about the status quo and get back to you.

Hi Florian,

I'm a little bit angry because I've been waiting 4 weeks until my request was fulfilled to migrate the Pootle strings to hsb.libreoffice.org and dsb.libreoffice.org. The upshot was that most strings were not migrated - obviously the strings from newdesign.po.

Partially translated content is not acceptable for a translator if he has already translated everything.

Already some weeks ago I intended to announce the two website addresses to Sorbian users. Until now I couldn't do it.

Is Cloph really the only one who can do that?

Regards,

Michael