Re: [libreoffice-website] Please enable static strings from Pootle

Hi Martin,

Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
I do not know what the actual reason is.

The fact is that the site/Silverstripe has not been accordingly changed in
all this time although the translations are available from many languages
(now also from lužiško-srbski:) ).

sorry to hear about these issues - I thought they were solved a while ago. If not, apologies, then we really should get that sorted out ASAP.

I talk to Cloph on the phone to learn about the status quo and get back to you.

Florian